Health & Wellbeing
One-to-one support is available to new & existing members of the Group who have been bereaved and/or injured as the result of “The Troubles/Conflict”.
**CONFIDENTIAL** FREE** INCLUSIVE **
- Do you want to improve your physical and emotional wellbeing and quality of life?
- Do you need help with accessing support services that are best for you?
- Do you want to build self-confidence and motivation?
- Do you want to enjoy new friendships?
If YES, Contact Omagh Support and Self Help Group to become a member and arrange an appointment with our Health & Wellbeing Caseworker
Person-centred support includes:
- Chronic Pain Management
- Provision of disability aids
- Education & training
- Complementary & talking or psychological therapies or stress management
- Trauma Focused Physical activity
- Social Support
- Family Support
How do I access Help?
Mrs Audrey Adams
Health and Wellbeing Caseworker
Tel: 028 82259877 Ext. 208